You probably take a lot of time to assemble the food for your meal management system. That's why nothing makes you feel worse than when you have a bloated stomach pain. You studied up on nutritious foods, you ate right and somehow you still ended up with an extended tummy and look worse for the wear. Fear not! There are some easy ways to prevent bloated stomach pain and stop the problem in its tracks.
- Having a diet full of fiber can help minimize stomach pain. If you aren't getting enough into your system by eating things like grains, veggies, fruits and nuts, you can try taking fiber supplements.
- When planning out your daily meal plan, use your meal management system to make smaller meals to eat more often throughout the day.
- There are some common allergies to dairy items and certain grains that can often lead to bloated stomach pain. Check with your doctor, find out what allergies you have and kick this pain to the curb.
- Slow down. When you eat food extremely fast, the chances of bloated stomach pain are high as air gets trapped and dragged down with each bite.
- Avoid eating anything with artificial sweeteners. Not only are these items costly in terms of side effects, but they also often lead to massive headaches and major weight gain.
- Veggies like Asparagus are the perfect tool for breaking down toxins that are in your system. Promoting proper digestive health, this delicious food introduces good bacteria to the stomach that will help relieve pains.
- If you're having extreme bloated stomach pain, try brewing up some tea that will ease your troubles. Teas with ingredients like cinnamon, ginger and green tea leaves are all known to help with internal issues and flush the system out.
- Grab your gym shoes and hit the open road for a 15-20 minute walk. Moving your body will help any air in your system move through the digestive track much faster.
- Relax. Getting stressed will only make the situation worse. If you're getting ready for a competition or work out, take a time out and just sit down. Take deep breaths, try meditating and close yourself off from the rest of the world.