We're continuing our hot sauce
highlights with this week's 6 Pack-exclusive recipe for JalapeÃƒ±o
Zest Tri-Tip Roast! Wanna know more about ALL our hot sauces? Luckily, we've shared the nutritional facts and more in a blog post
for your easy perusal!
Makes 5 servings at 6 oz.
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp dried oregano
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp. dry rosemary
Ã‚½ tsp dry sage
1/4 lime wedge
1/4 cup of JalapeÃƒ±o Hot Sauce
2lbs of Tri-tip roast
1. In a mixing bowl add in all the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Seperately, trim off all the unwanted fat from the tri-tip roast.
2. Using the all new #FlavorAMP JalapeÃƒ±o hot sauce, coat the tri-tip roast with a brush. After, apply the dry rub to the roast. Use plastic wrap to cover the roast and seal in all of the delectable juices or place in a ziplock bag and press out all the air before closing.
3. Let it marinate for at least 4+ hours. The longer the roast is enclosed with the JalapeÃƒ±o sauce the more succulent it will be when cooking.
4. Once ready to cook allow for the roast to reach room temperature. Preheat grill to high heat.
5. Place the meat directly above the flame for 5 to 10 minutes per side (depending on thickness) to sear the meat and lock in the juices. Turn the grill down to medium heat and continue to cook for another 25 to 30 minutes, trying not to flip it too much. Ensure it's thoroughly cooked with a meat thermometer. Thermometer should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C) for medium-rare. Coat it one last time with the JalapeÃƒ±o sauce and squeeze the lime wedge over it and let stand, covered loosely with aluminum foil, for 5 minutes before slicing.
Macros Per Serving:
Calories - 373
Carb - 2g
Fat - 18g
Protein - 47g
Sodium - 544 mg
Craving even more meal prep inspiration? Check out our exclusive recipe for Mango Serrano Shrimp Kabobs
, then get even more motivated with all the recipes in our collection of Meal Prep Sundays recipes